Standards about Shared Power Bank
The advent of intelligent information era has spawned the rapid development of cellphone power bank. It has become one of the necessities in our daily life.
Consumers are most concerned about the safety performance when buying the power bank. The quality produced by power bank developers varies widely on the market now. Judging from the spot-checking results, there exists large potential safety hazards in mobile power bank industry. It is common that the they may fail the batteries test, poor flammability of the shell material, and overstate the capacity. Therefore, it is urgent to conduct conventional tests on power banks. So what are the exactly safety and environmental certifications for shared power bank?
- UL certification: US certification that any manufactured or sold product in the United States must pass UL certification.
- CE certification: It is regarded as a passport for manufacturers to enter the European market. CE certified products can be sold in all EU countries.
- FCC certification: It is the safety supervision and quality evaluation for the imported electronic products in the United States. The FCC adopts different standards on different products, and its requirements are fairly strict. The certification is obtained as long as passing relevant Laboratory monitoring.
- ROHS certification: It is a compulsory certification of EU, which aims to restrict the content of harmful substances in digital electronic products. It is not only beneficial to the user’s health, but also beneficial to protecting the environment.
- MFI certification of Apple: Any products as Apple accessories must pass MFI certification, otherwise they are not under warranty by Apple if there is any damage caused during use.
- 3C certification: that is national compulsory certification. Any digital electronic products produced and sold in China must pass 3C certification.
- GB4943 certification: It is the test reports on function, performance, drop test and other tests by authoritative third-party certification agency for the industry.
Only the power banks that have passed the technical certification will possess quality assurance and greatly reduce the potential safety hazards during daily use.